The cheapest and fastest way to purchase tickets for our express lines is through our online store. Tickets are always cheaper from our online store and you can get them conveniently in advance.
- An online ticket is a bus ticket you can buy on the internet. Online tickets are available for those departures which display a Buy button on the schedule information.
- Depending on departure, online tickets can be purchased 2 months before the actual departure at the earliest.
- An online ticket is only valid on the day and time for which it is purchased
- Online tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged
- A pdf-format receipt of your online ticket purchase contains all your travel information. The receipt has to be printed to take with you or you can show the driver your mobile device's screen.
- When getting on the bus, passengers must demonstrate their right to travel by presenting a photo ID, a passport or a driver's license issued by the police. If you purchased tickets for several passengers at a time, the person whose name is on the ticket must prove their identity.
- Customers buying discount tickets (students, pensioner, juniors 4-16) must fulfill the discount terms and conditions. A discount card must be presented to the driver. If a passenger with a discount ticket cannot present the relevant discount card to the driver, the driver has no obligation to take the passenger on without an extra charge.
- Online tickets can be paid for through Nordea, Danske Bank, OP Cooperative Bank, Aktia, S-Bank, Savings Banks, Local Cooperative banks, Bank of Åland and Tapiola online banking, as well as Visa, Eurocard or Mastercard debit cards.
- Online tickets are not refundable.
- The ticket buyer is responsible for the accuracy of the contact information provided for the online ticket. Savonlinja not responsible for problems resulting from disruptions in the transmission or printing of the receipt due to incorrect information
- For the rest, the online store complies with the existing Matkahuolto conditions and Finnish law.
- Reissuing a ticket will cost the passenger at least 5 euros in service fees, and if the new ticket is more expensive, the difference between the ticket prices will be charged.